Stand on the bridge, inky sludge sloshing by below.
Exhaustion and elation.
The arrow points over the edge with directions to “jump”.
What would happen if I did?
A moonlight serenade. A waltz for the night.
Black waters rushing towards an icy realization.
You should have stopped me.
I didn’t get hurt though. It was you.
- Sassy reindeers in my haus instagr.am/p/TZ1XW1PNu-/ 4 years ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/TWIbRoLW_A/ 4 years ago
- ardenwray: This is a sweet sneak peek at my editorial from the new issue of WORN Journal which I am DYING to … tmblr.co/ZD-7ewXiRL0Y 4 years ago
- I hope to be as fabulous as these ladies are/have been/continue to be. tmblr.co/ZD-7ewXgznLs 4 years ago
- “Sometimes I wonder where my classmates are today.” tmblr.co/ZD-7ewXf4Vhi 4 years ago