Letting go, letting go, letting go
Is this good?
Is this right?
I’m never right.
Can’t let go
Never able to let the guard down.
Take it down.
Push it away.
Strength is relative.
Strength is subjective
Strength is bullshit.
Weak, feeble, breaking under the pressure.
Tired of being along.
Tired of trying for no apparent reason.
Trying and never succeeding.
Trying and never gaining.
Trying and never winning.
But who really wins?
We’re all losers in the end.
We’re all hurt in the end.
Tattered and torn, twirling and traipsing through the tatters of our trite existence.
Because, remember … don’t forget, I’m the fool.
Am I good?
Am I right?
Am I letting go?
- Sassy reindeers in my haus instagr.am/p/TZ1XW1PNu-/ 5 years ago
- Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/TWIbRoLW_A/ 5 years ago
- ardenwray: This is a sweet sneak peek at my editorial from the new issue of WORN Journal which I am DYING to … tmblr.co/ZD-7ewXiRL0Y 5 years ago
- I hope to be as fabulous as these ladies are/have been/continue to be. tmblr.co/ZD-7ewXgznLs 5 years ago
- “Sometimes I wonder where my classmates are today.” tmblr.co/ZD-7ewXf4Vhi 5 years ago